Friday

Comic Friday!


    So, this is going to be too much explanation for a one panel comic, but if I may:

     I've always found it novel that in SciFi stories AI often want desperately to be human.  Probably because humans have drilled it into them that somehow to be human is better (as would have to be done to keep a super powered slave race at bay).

     My robot - unlike Asimov's Andrew Martin who found the ultimate success (spoiler alert) was to die - has instead discovered that it is crap to be human.

     What is up with their legs, you ask (in my mind)?
As an 80's child, I believe the future of robotics will be entirely constructed of vacuum cleaner parts and tin cans and that the design will be based on some future-y  aesthetic instead of actual scientific reason.

No comments: